Assessment Specialist and Senior Associate
Richard is expert in the development of assessment tools, processes and training materials to support knowledge-based organizational development and change management consulting. He provides automated and on-line approaches to managing assessments for human resource development, appraisal and selection.
Richard’s career spans over 25 years of consulting in a wide variety of organizations and industries, including petroleum, chemicals, financial services, high-technology and pharmaceuticals. He has extensive international experience.
Areas of Expertise
- Organizational Assessment (climate, culture, effectiveness)
- 360 Feedback Survey Development and Administration
- Leadership Assessment
- Leadership Development
- Managerial Style, Personal Values, Risk-Taking Assessments
- Selection Interviewing
- Competency Modeling and Job Analysis
- Performance Management and Appraisal
- Program Evaluation
- Change Management
- Vice President, The Altwell Group, Boston, MA
- Director of Research, McBer and Company, Boston, MA
- Senior Associate; Project Manager, McBer and Company, Boston, MA
- Ed.D., Human Development, Harvard University
- A.B., Social Relations, Harvard University
Richard lives in Sudbury, Massachusetts, USA. His interests include bicycling, cross-country skiing, art appreciation and adult education. His wife Mary is an educational consultant. They have two children and five grandchildren.