Tom designs and implements major organizational change initiatives to help leaders more effectively manage change and improve organizational effectiveness. With over 30 years of business and consulting experience, Tom works with leadership teams to integrate the key dimensions of Strategy, Leadership, Organization Structure, and Operational Improvement.
Tom’s business and consulting experience has involved him in both international and national assignments in a wide array of industries including biotech, pharmaceuticals, healthcare, financial services, insurance, high-tech, manufacturing, consumer products, education, transportation and utilities.
Areas of Expertise
- Organizational Assessment
- Strategic Planning
- Change Management
- Organization Design
- Leadership Team Development
- GE Work-Out Design & Facilitation
- Process Improvement
- Executive/Management Coaching
- Training & Facilitation
- Director of Organizational Development, Gould, North Andover, MA
- Director Education & Documentation, Gould, North Andover, MA
- Director Education, Applicon, Burlington, MA
- Senior management positions in education, customer services. Various positions in manufacturing, sales and marketing – Wang Laboratories, Lowell, MA
- M.S., Management, Lesley University
- B.S., Education, Salem State College
Tom lives in the Boston, Massachusetts area of the United States with his lovely wife of 35 years. A devoted Boston sports enthusiast, he is a life-long fan of the Celtics, Patriots and Red Sox. Tom’s interests include tennis, basketball and strumming on the guitar.